Pelican Bay is a premier luxury community located in north Naples directly on the Gulf of Mexico. With over 2100 acres of housing, shopping, dining, and fun for owners and visitors alike, Pelican Bay is a highly sought after location by vacationers, retirees, and families.
When you live in Pelican Bay, you will enjoy the envied Florida lifestyle year-round and in so many different ways.
Living in Pelican Bay
Construction began in 1980 and still continues today, giving owners a variety of housing options. Luxury homes and high-rise condos are available as well as villas, single family homes, mid and low rise condos, and coach homes no matter your family size or budget. No matter your tastes or preferences, you’ll find a place to call home in Pelican Bay with over 60 neighborhoods and condos to choose from.
Playing in Pelican Bay
What’s your pleasure? How do you like to relax and enjoy yourself? No matter what it is, you can do it in Pelican Bay.
- Play tennis on one of two courts or attend one of the major events like the Annual Pro Exhibition.
- Hit the greens at the Club Pelican Bay, a private golf course with 27 holes waiting for you.
- Take a nature walk through the 570-acre natural preserve.
- Fish, kayak, canoe, or go to the beach.
If you prefer other pursuits, indulge your creative side at the art studio, take a fitness class, or join one of the many community organizations like the Pelican Bay Women’s League.
What Pelican Bay Offers
When you live in Pelican Bay, you’re not choosing a geographic location in Naples, you’re choosing a specific lifestyle.
- Boardwalks to the private beaches
- Four and five star hotels
- Elegant and chic shopping districts
- Almost ninety acres of parks
- Excellent dining options like Marker 36
- Enjoy art and music at Artis--Naples, home of the Naples Philharmonic
Living in Pelican Bay is an experience that offers every resident only the best of Florida living. Imagine watching the sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico before heading out for a bike ride or to a morning yoga class. Later, enjoy brunch with friends overlooking the water or get out on the water for the day.
When friends come to town, you can take them for a round of doubles before showing them the natural beauty of Pelican Bay. The next day, take them shopping at Waterside Shops or visit the Baker Museum for a few hours. Pelican Bay epitomizes the Naples and Florida lifestyle.
Are you ready to luxuriate in a well-organized and planned community designed to offer every amenity at your fingertips? Contact me today and let’s discuss how you can experience the Florida lifestyle for yourself.